Signature Relationships reward members based on the depth of each member’s relationship with the Credit Union. You earn Signature Relationships each time you use one of our services or products designed to make your life simpler.
Qualifying Relationships and Current Relationships
Qualifying Relationships refers to the highest number of relationships you have achieved during the current calendar year. It is the number that determines your Signature Relationship Score. Current Relationships refers your current level of activity in the Credit Union and may be lower than your Qualifying Relationships. For example, if you recently paid off a Wescom Auto Loan, your Current Relationships would reflect the loss of two Signature Relationships.
Getting Signature Relationships
To earn Signature Relationships, simply use Wescom for your financial needs!
Your Signature Score will update monthly to reflect any increase in Signature Relationships by using the following products and services:
- Savings Accounts — Relationships based on aggregate savings accounts with an Average Daily Balance of $5,000+**
- Aggregate Share Balance with an Average Daily Balance of $50,000+
- A Money Market Account with Average Daily Balance of $2,500 or more
- A Certificate Account with a balance
- IRA with a minimum balance of $500
- Active eBranch or Mobile Banking†
- Active Card Purchase Alerts†††
- Recurring Direct Deposit of $500+ per month††
Loans or Credit Cards
- Mortgage Loan
- Active Credit Card† (or open account carrying a balance)
- Auto Loan (additional loans each receive two additional relationships)
- Home Equity Loan with a balance or a Home Equity Line of Credit
- Consumer Loan or Line of Credit with a balance
Insurance and Financial Services
- Members age 18-25
Length of Membership
- Account open longer than 10 years
- Account open longer than 25 years
- Account open longer than 50 years — Automatic Platinum Signature Membership
Locating Your Signature Score
It’s easy to keep track of your score. Your relationships will be available:
- Through eBranch
- In your Wescom statements
- Call the Member Service Center at 1-888-4WESCOM (1-888-493-7266)
- Stop by any Wescom branch
- Signature Membership Features & Benefits
- What is a Signature Score?
- Calculate your score with the Signature Scorecard.
- Terms & Conditions
* Used service for two transactions during the previous calendar month.
** Includes Regular Savings Accounts and Special Purpose Savings Accounts.
*** Members who have been disqualified from Signature Membership are not eligible for the 50+ relationship.
† Used service in the past calendar month.
†† Direct Deposit must be $500+ per month for two of the three most recent months.
††† Alert must be on an open Debit Card or Credit Card to qualify.