Why Wait for a Check?
Tax season is a great time to take advantage of Direct Deposit with Wescom. More than 70 million taxpayers now use Direct Deposit to get their refunds, and no wonder.
Just look at the advantages:
- Safe: Every year, thousands of paper refund checks are lost, stolen, or returned by the Post Office as undeliverable. Direct Deposit eliminates that possibility.
- Fast: Why wait weeks for a check in the mail? With Direct Deposit you'll have your money in as little as 10 days.
- Convenient: Your money goes straight to your account — no trip to your local branch just to deposit your check.
- Easy: Simply follow the instructions when filling out your state or federal return.
- Flexible: You can have your refunds deposited into multiple accounts.
What You’ll Need
To choose Direct Deposit, you'll need to provide the following on your state and federal returns:
- The Routing Number for Wescom: 322079353
- The type of account (Savings or Checking).
- Your complete account number, which includes your primary six-digit account number, your two-digit checking or savings share number, AND the “check digit” that follows.
- For checking accounts, you’ll find these nine digits at the bottom of your checks next to the routing number.
- If you're not sure what your numbers are, log on to eBranch to chat live with a Service Representative or call 1-888-4WESCOM (1-888-493-7266).
It’s easy to get started. Click here to learn more about using Direct Deposit with your Wescom accounts.