Simple, Speedy Funds Transfers From Your Apple® or Android™ Devices.
Save Time With SendMoney
Here's how it works:
Just provide the payment amount and email address or mobile number.
Money is taken from your Checking Account and sent to the recipient's PayPal account.
Recipient can spend money from a PayPal account or transfer to another account.
Transfer funds to anyone, anywhere, anytime with SendMoney.
All you need is:
- The latest Wescom App for Apple® or Android™ devices.
- A Wescom Checking Account
- Your recipient's email address or mobile phone number. They don't even have to be a Wescom member!
Get the SendMoney Advantage
SendMoney Just Makes Sense
- Instant Payment: Funds are deducted from your Wescom Checking Account and the recipient is immediately notified.
- Super Simple: It's as easy as sending an email or text message.
- It’s free!
Powered by PayPal
SendMoney is powered by PayPal, one of the most trusted names in online commerce, so any SendMoney recipient will need a PayPal account to retrieve the funds you send. If they don't have a PayPal account, they will be prompted to set one up, a simple step that takes only a few minutes. Then they can easily transfer funds to their own account.
To get started, make sure you have the latest version of the Wescom App. If you don't already have it, visit the Apple App Store the Google Play Store to download it. There is a total funds-transfer limit of $500 per day.
For complete information on SendMoney, click here.