MATCH THE SEASONS
Get out your world map and see how the seasons vary, depending on where in the world you are.
- Since this country in Europe is about as far from the equator as Southern California, their seasons are similar to ours.
- This country is right on the equator, so they don't have seasons as we think of them.
- Scientists in this continent surrounding the
South Pole don't see the sun from March to
- In this Southern Hemisphere nation, they
have fall when we have spring.
- The northern area of this European country
is part of the "Land of the Midnight Sun."
Answer: 1.Greece 2. Ecuador 3. Antarctica 4. South Africa 5. Finland