More than 70 million taxpayers now use Direct Deposit to get their refunds, and with good reason.
Advantages of using Direct Deposit
- Safe: Every year, thousands of paper refund checks are lost, stolen, or returned by the Post Office as undeliverable. Direct Deposit eliminates that possibility.
- Fast: With Direct Deposit you'll have your money in as little as 10 days.
- Convenient: Your money goes straight to your account — no trip to your local branch just to deposit your check.
- Easy: Simply follow the instructions when filling out your state or federal return.
- Flexible: You can have your refunds deposited into multiple accounts.
What You’ll Need
To choose Direct Deposit, you'll need to provide the following on your state and federal returns:
- The Routing Number for Wescom: 322079353
- The type of account (Savings or Checking).
- Your complete account number, which includes your primary six-digit account number, your two-digit checking or savings share number, AND the “check digit” that follows.