Ages 15 to 18
Congrats! By getting to this page, you’re light years ahead of others your age. It shows that you’re serious about managing your money wisely, a crucial first step to attaining the life you want to live. Because life takes money, a GenEdge Account from Wescom can help you learn ways to build wealth, maintain it, and use the tools to reach your financial goals.
You can open a GenEdge Savings Account with just a $1!
Open a fee-free Wescom Checking Account at any Wescom Branch, with your Driver's License, School or California State I.D. and a qualifying parent or legal guardian.
- You get an ATM card with a $250 dollar daily withdrawal limit—for free.
- You can apply for a Visa® Check Card that comes with a $500 daily spending limit, also free.
- Plus, if you’re feeling creative, you could turn your Check Card into an IMAGINE THAT! Picture Card. For $9.95, you can put your own image or snapshot on the Check Card.
You can apply for a GenEdge Visa Credit Card, when a qualifying parent or guardian acts as co-borrower. It’s a real credit card with real convenient spending power. Plus, you can customize your card’s look with the IMAGINE THAT! Picture Card service (there is a fee of $9.95).
eBranch is absolutely essential, entirely convenient, and totally free! With eBranch you can:
- Track your balance
- Pay your bills with BillPayer
- Order new checks
- Update your personal information
- And a whole lot more. Click here to learn more about eBranch.
College Saver Certificates
Earn dividends for college costs (2-year term).
Open a GenEdge Account today!
Stop by a branch today or call us at 1-888-4WESCOM (1-888-493-7266) to speak to a Wescom Representative.
Parent or Legal Guardian must be a Joint Owner on the Checking Account. Account opening and Visa Check Card subject to Account Joint Owner verification by ChexSystems, a consumer reporting agency; Primary Payment Systems, an independent verification service; and Credit Union Approval. When ordering customized IMAGINE THAT! Picture Cards, a $9.95 service fee will be charged to your account. You can update your Visa Credit Card with a new image every six months. You must have the rights to use submitted image. Wescom reserves the right to decline images. Certain terms and restrictions may apply.