>Why Work for Wescom?
Wescom offers the benefits you'd expect from an industry leader, including health, dental, and vision coverage; a 401(k) plan; and holiday, vacation, and sick time. Most of our benefits are available to part-time employees! And, a benefit you can't get just anywhere ... special reduced rates on loans, checking accounts, and more. Here are a few of the the benefits that you'll experience as an employee of Wescom.
For your health:
- HMO and PPO
- Dental and vision coverage
- Paid Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts—set aside money on a pre-tax basis to pay eligible health expenses and the employee premium
- Employee Assistance Program—confidential counseling for personal issues
For your leisure:
- Ten vacation days and four floating holidays a year
- Nine paid holidays
- Corporate Fitness Program with special rates at major health clubs
- Work Life Balance Program
For your future:
- 401(k) program
- Company-paid Disability and Life Insurance
For your career:
- Education reimbursementóreimburses up to $3000 per year for full-time and $1500 per year for part-time for undergraduate studies for tuition, enrollment fees, books, or workshops. Reimbursement of up to $5000 per year for full-time and $2500 per year for part-time for graduate studies.
- Wescom University—our center for development, with formal seminars, workshops, and online modules to educate employees on Wescom operations and foster personal development (career planning, time management, etc.).
For your finances:
- Reduced rates on Wescom Credit Union services (auto loans, home loans, checking accounts, etc)
And just for fun!
- Annual Event—social events for you to interact with other Wescom employees
- Holiday Luncheon—fully catered luncheon to celebrate the season
- Special "Thanks Team Wescom" events—we reward our employees with surprise treats throughout the year.